Thursday, October 23, 2008

What's with all the bamboo

What is going on with all the bamboo in montgomery count. Especially in silver spring.




It's not indigenous to this area but it's everywhere in Kensington. It's rediculous to maintain. People must just think it's glamorous. I saw a Judge Judy on it once. A neighbor sued because it spreads like crazy. According to wikipedia(most reliable source ever) it can grow up to 5 feet a day. You have to put down barriers into the ground to prevent it spreading. What's up with people.


..................................................................................
You might have seen this already but this video is awesome.







Worst best man ever

..................................................
NEWS.....


I guess it was bound to happen. Sarah Palin look alikes are gonna make lot of money in the industry


But if she loses they'll just have a bridge to nowhere.

3 comments:

Gita said...

hahahaha, that video is awesome!

Allie said...

oh my god I just had a panic attack watching that video

Anonymous said...

Can I borrow your copy of 'Who's Nalin' Palin' That looks like a sweet movie, I wonder how good the plot is?